Fast and accurate measurement
The DAT measures the contact angle (dynamic and static), surface tension, penetration, surface energy and spreading. The instrument uses a sophisticated camera to capture the fall/ shape of the drop, the shape on the sample and eventually the penetration. The pump and the camera work closely together. This is critical to have the correct amount of liquid and have each test start at the same time.
The relationship between board stiffness and crease recovery is an important factor in the performance of cartons on packaging machines or manual packing. With the results of the Crease and Board Stiffness tester the perfect characteristics can be measured and maintained.
- High precision pump, accurate within 0.1 micron
- Drop application synchronized within 1 ms
- Purity of liquids, surface tension, static and Dynamic Contact Angle
- Strong software
- Export data in Excel and to SQL server
- High speed camera
- Automatic feed (block feed or strip feed option)
- Tappi T 588
- ASTM D-5725