New type of data and possibilities. The Absorption Characteristics Tester or ACT, monitors water uptake continuously across a 100cm2 sample. The ACT, in addition to giving you a Cobb number, will measure water absorption (Cobb) of the sample from the first tenth of a second. Once the operator has inserted the test specimen, the test is done automatically, thereby operator involvement is reduced to a minimum. The dynamic data opens new possibilities in better understand the specimen characteristics.
Features & Benefits
- Water absorption (Cobb Value) reading from the moment the water enters the specimen
- Fully automated test cycle
- Programmable test times from 10 sec to 60 min
- Graphic Overlay of absorption curves over time
- Lower test times option by software predictions
- Contact Angle